When the circle is scheduled:
- Tap on the circle card and tap on the add user icon in the top bar
- Search for the user who you intend to invite
- Tap the check box next to their name
- Tap the invite button in the top right
When the circle is live:
You can invite people to a circle when it's live by:
- Tapping on the + button (1st of 4) on the bottom tray of buttons in the live call screen.
- Tapping + pulls up the list of Mentza users who are on the app currently (green dot). Tap on the invite button and they will be sent a notification that you are inviting them to your circle.
You can also invite listeners in the circle to become speakers by:
* Tapping on the Listeners Icon and tapping on the Invite button.